As a recent graduate from the University of Southern California with degrees in journalism and design, I have gained extensive experience in business administration, graphic and product design, entrepreneurship, project management, reporting, website coding, written and verbal communication, marketing, and more.
Through my education and work, I have developed a passion for propelling brands to success through creative identity enhancement, integrated communication strategies, and the transformative power of storytelling.
As I enter post-graduate life, I'm excited to further explore these passions even further and expand my creativity through impactful, client-centered work.
- Spearheaded project management initiatives, coordinating multifaceted tasks and timelines to ensure the successful execution of key projects- Edited video content from each event into short promotional clips to share on social media.
- Facilitated effective cross-functional collaboration by serving as a liaison between the CEO and various departments and stakeholders
- Managed complex calendars, appointments, and travel arrangements for executives, optimizing their time and productivity
- Grew viewership by 143%over four months with robust social media content and compelling video promotionals produced via Adobe Premiere Pro
- Conducted competitive analysis and researched trends in the marketplace related to event execution, and tapped into opportunities for increasing brand awareness
- Oversaw and managed three monthly not-for-profit events, with an impressive average of 552 guests in attendance over eight months
- Delivered presentations to board members, leveraging expertise in consumer behavior, and conducted extensive market research to drive visionary business decisions
- Forged collaborations with the company's directors to understand the diversity of each business unit in areas of strategic planning, digital communications, creative direction, media planning/buying, and search/analytics
- Scrutinized the competitive landscape through research. Results— Leveraged insights gained from research to help craft effective and impactful campaigns
- Increased website traffic by 173% by creating orchestrated and targeted advertisements, leveraging the capabilities of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Devised a six-month social media calendar with captivating content ideas which catalyzed a steady upswing in follower engagement and likes
- Delivered compelling product/service presentations to both existing and potential clients
- Engineered a dynamic logo and website while orchestrating a rebranding initiative
- Conducted interviews with esteemed authors, recipients of prestigious awards, influential political leaders, talented artists, and engaged members of the Los Angeles community
- Acquired expertise in editing video content using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Utilized proficiencies in HTML and CSS to contribute to the development of multimedia websites
- Organized field shoots, edited footage, wrote scripts, produced segments, and managed post-production activities
- Achieved a 250% growth in social media followers for a prominent jewelry brand
- Elevated brand awareness for 50 clients through press releases and compelling media pitchesResults—An increase in visibility and prominent features across major media publications
- Performed market research to discern opportunities to introduce new products and campaigns
- Streamlined the client database to improve accessibility