As a journalism and design student at the University of Southern California, I have gained significant experience in the fields of graphic and product design, business administration, entrepreneurship, project management, coding, verbal and written communication, marketing, and many others.
My creatively driven and detail-oriented work ethic has inspired my passion for branding and marketing, and working within these fields has allowed me to develop a keen eye for compelling design and a deep understanding of effective brand strategies. I believe in the power of storytelling and using a brand's narrative to drive its unique identity and engage its audience.
My passion for all things design has been a driving force throughout my education and professional experiences, motivating me to continually challenge myself to create innovative designs that exceed client expectations.
As I progress into post-graduate life, I aim to delve into these passions even further and continue to push my creative limits. My skills and experience leave me well-equipped to bring innovative and impactful solutions to the world of marketing and branding.
- Administered weekly meetings with a marketing team of eight members to develop new and unique ways to promote three university-wide events per month.
- Edited video content from each event into short promotional clips to share on social media.
- Conducted market research to identify trends, competitive activity, and opportunities to grow the brand.
- Developed social media strategies to drive participation and engagement with events.
- Administered weekly meetings for a 10-member event planning committee to assign tasks and organize events.
- Managed a $5,000 budget, sourced vendors, selected venue spaces, and oversaw planning and production for each event.
- Coordinated with event committee to execute two events per semester, each with over 100 attendees.
- Negotiated and managed partnerships with about 10 vendors and suppliers per event.
- Worked on the accounts of 20+ clients to develop individualized marketing campaigns.
- Presented marketing strategies to 10-12 board members weekly for approval to pitch concepts to clients.
- Collaborated daily with clients to refine marketing efforts and increase brand awareness through copywriting, strategic planning, and digital communications.
- Researched industry trends and competitor marketing decisions to develop effective campaigns.
- Created original graphic and product designs, advertisements, and campaign messaging for client implementation.
- Redesigned company logo and website to increase social media/website traffic using UX design.
- Created advertisements for publishing in local and state-wide magazines to increase brand awareness.
- Sourced a new company photographer and led photo shoot direction for four finished projects.
- Developed a six-month social media calendar for Instagram to develop brand image and diversify content.
- Presented, promoted, and sold products/services to existing and prospective customers using pitch decks.
- Shot and edited about four broadcast videos per week using Adobe Premiere Pro for television and online.
- Leveraged knowledge of HTML and CSS coding principles when developing interactive websites.
- Worked collaboratively with reporters to develop story ideas into compelling multimedia packages.
- Organized field shoots, edited footage, wrote scripts, produced segments, and managed post-production activities.
- Conducted weekly interviews with 5-10 different leaders, professionals, students, community members, and other Los Angeles residents to develop written and broadcasted stories and scripts.
- Developed individualized press kits, press releases, and media pitches to promote around 50 clients.
- Increased Instagram following by 250% by enhancing engagement and content.
- Attended weekly board meetings and client meetings to develop marketing initiatives.
- Conducted market research to identify opportunities for new product launches or campaigns.
- Gathered information on clients and organized information into spreadsheets for easy access.